Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Gem from Mike

"Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past."
       ~ Tyron Edwards
This quote from Mike has special meaning for me these days. When one has many fingers in many pies well, there's bound to be wrong actions now and then. Learning lessons today from missteps along the way - whether mine or another's - is the best prevention for slip-ups tomorrow. 
No one wants life to be disagreeable, miserable, just plain heavy. No. Bright moments are necessary especially when the burdensome ones are really really hard. Getting it right now and then encourages my soul and soothes my weary emotions creating relief. And I hope it expresses to those I've wronged in the past that I've felt remorse enough...to change.
Thanks, Mike, for another timely quote! It helps.